- Log into the Exelwebs Client Portal
- Click on "Services" on the client home page or select "My Services" from the menu
- Click the green "Active" button of the hosting account you want to access the cPanel of.
- On the left you wil have a link to log into cPanel
- You will also have a number of "Quick Shortcuts" at the bottom of the page.
You might get a warning from your browser stating
- "Your Connection is not private" or
- "This Connection is Untrusted" or
- "There is a problem with this website's security certificate" or something similar.
You can safely proceed using the "non private" connection. It is secure.
- click the "Advanced" link on the page
- then the "Proceed to..." link
- Click the "I understand the Risks" link
- Click the "Add Exception..." button
- Anew window will open, make sure to "tick" the "Permanently store this exception" box
- Click the "Confirm Security Exception" button.
- Click the "Continue to this website (not recommended) button.